A new interview is now available is now available in Hungarian at my alma mater University website. This is more personal, and is mostly about computer graphics, music, and always seeking perfection.
Click here to check it out!
A Disney fan is a Disney fan everywhere: the end of our wedding dance from 2 days ago. 🙂
Soon. 🙂 Photo by Balázs Bergics (click on it to enlarge).
My colleague Thomas Auzinger was hired by IST Austria, a research facility in a building that used to be an asylum. We got him a fitting present. 🙂
What a busy week this has been! I was able to get following done:
- 13 hours of traveling on Monday,
- attended to our institute’s group photo,
- reviewed 2 papers (the second is almost done),
- audio engineered and cut together 10 videos of our rendering course,
- drawn figures for our SIGGRAPH ASIA submission,
- held meetings with my students,
- prepared part of our new interview.
And I still have this Friday left! Feeling great and it’s getting better. 🙂
Everything you need to know to hold a great talk – or the story of how I made an idiot out of myself at CESCG 2015. 🙂
Everyone knows a good talk when they see it, but no one seems to know what really makes a good talk. There is much more to a talk than just the slides: your posture, energy, enthusiasm, and many other factors contribute greatly to holding a great and memorable talk. We explore both success and failure cases to make sure you know exactly what you should work on to get better!
This talk was held at the 19th Central European Seminar on Computer Graphics (CESCG 2015), Smolenice.
- Jázmin’s adventures in the supermarket April 12, 2017
- Over Two Million Lectures Given February 14, 2017
- Accelerating Eulerian Fluid Simulation With Convolutional Networks November 29, 2016
- Computational Fluid Dynamics For Simulation of Wind-Terrain Interaction in Flight Simulation June 24, 2016
- Surface-Only Liquids May 19, 2016