Manuel Dobusch has completed his Master thesis. It was co-supervised with Michael Wimmer and Eugene Zhang. Click on the image below to have a look!
My student, Christian Freude won the EPILOG Distinguished Young Alumnus award with his Master thesis, “Extending Separable Subsurface Scattering to Arbitrary Materials”. Congratulations, great job! 🙂
This is the Dancing Red Man, an amazingly creative and uplifting work from my former student, Patrick Fürst. It is really staggering how much potential there is in gamification.
Patrick Fürst‘s Bachelor thesis is now available! It is about controlling fluids in real time and the technique is now implemented in Blender. Congratulations, good job! The code is also available. For the thesis, click below.
Silvana Podaras won both the #1 best presentation and #2 best paper awards at the Central European Seminar on Computer Graphics for students (2014) out of more than 20 submissions and talks (link). People went absolutely crazy after the talk and we got pinned down for questions and discussions until very late in the night.
All this as a Bachelor student. This is the proudest day of my life.
The applause after her talk (it’s loud!):
- Jázmin’s adventures in the supermarket April 12, 2017
- Over Two Million Lectures Given February 14, 2017
- Accelerating Eulerian Fluid Simulation With Convolutional Networks November 29, 2016
- Computational Fluid Dynamics For Simulation of Wind-Terrain Interaction in Flight Simulation June 24, 2016
- Surface-Only Liquids May 19, 2016