The seminar on ray tracing, global illumination and subsurface scattering from Function 2015 is now available!
Everything you need to know to hold a great talk – or the story of how I made an idiot out of myself at CESCG 2015. 🙂
Everyone knows a good talk when they see it, but no one seems to know what really makes a good talk. There is much more to a talk than just the slides: your posture, energy, enthusiasm, and many other factors contribute greatly to holding a great and memorable talk. We explore both success and failure cases to make sure you know exactly what you should work on to get better!
This talk was held at the 19th Central European Seminar on Computer Graphics (CESCG 2015), Smolenice.
- Jázmin’s adventures in the supermarket April 12, 2017
- Over Two Million Lectures Given February 14, 2017
- Accelerating Eulerian Fluid Simulation With Convolutional Networks November 29, 2016
- Computational Fluid Dynamics For Simulation of Wind-Terrain Interaction in Flight Simulation June 24, 2016
- Surface-Only Liquids May 19, 2016